NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Procter & Gamble and not to Twitter or Instagram. The information you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a Sweepstakes winner.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The #PartOfOurFamily Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") starts August 18, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends August 31, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. ET ("Sweepstakes Period").
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are 18 years of age or older as of the last day of the month prior to date of entry. Employees of The Procter & Gamble Distributing LLC (the "Sponsor"), their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, including Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (collectively, "Sweepstakes Indemnities") and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win. Void in Quebec and where prohibited by law. All federal, state, local, municipal and provincial laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
By tweeting/posting on Instagram, you acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older as of the last day of the month prior to date of entry and you have read and agree to these Official Rules. There is a limit of one entry per entry method/day during the Sweepstakes Period All Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on August 31, 2014 to be eligible. Entries will not be judged. However, any entry deemed inappropriate or containing unsuitable text/images, in Sponsor's sole discretion will be disqualified. Any entry or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor's sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory or violates any proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, sexual in nature, or is otherwise objectionable, will disqualify the entry as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion. Entry must be in keeping with Sponsor's image and may not be offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If you enter using your mobile phone, standard data/text messaging fees/rates may apply. See your wireless provider for pricing plan details. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void. No endorsement or approval of Sweepstakes by Twitter or Instagram are expressed or implied. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. By submitting an entry, you hereby grant the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns, licensees, and legal representatives the right to use, reproduce, edit, market, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote the entry/Tweet/post (as such may be edited and modified by the Sponsor in its discretion) for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes (including posting on any other websites).
- During the Sweepstakes Period, to enter the Sweepstakes on Twitter you must have a Twitter account and have your account settings set to "unprotected" or "public", follow @HeadShoulders on Twitter and post a tweet that includes @HeadShoulders and the hashtags #PartOfOurFamily and #sweeps to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes Drawing. Entry must be 140 characters or less, must not contain inappropriate or unsuitable text (as defined below), and must include the hashtags and @HeadShoulders to be eligible. A Twitter account is required to enter via this method of entry and can be opened for free at www.twitter.com. Twitter.com is not affiliated with the Sweepstakes in any way and is not responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes or the awarding of the prize.
- During the Sweepstakes Period to enter the Sweepstakes on Instagram you must have an Instagram account and have your account settings set to public (not private) and be a follower of the Head & Shoulders (@HeadShoulders) Instagram account. An Instagram account is required to enter via this method of entry and can be opened for free by downloading the Instagram application from the Apple store or Google Play. To enter the Sweepstakes, you must post on Instagram and include in your comment the hashtags #PartOfOurFamily, #sweeps and @HeadShoulders, to receive to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes Drawing. If an entrant's comment does not include all of the required information, that entrant will not be entered into the applicable Entry Period's random drawing.
- RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will occur on or about September 2, 2014. The odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be conducted by Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the drawing.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Potential Grand Prize winner will be contacted via a Direct Message on Twitter or Instagram (based on the entrants method of entry). The potential winner will be provided a phone number via Direct Message to call to confirm their contact information. Winner will have 48-hours to call the phone number provided from the time the message is sent. If no response is received within the 48-hour time period the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate will be selected. Upon obtaining the potential winner's email address via phone, potential winner will be notified by email and will be required to sign and return via email/fax, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (or a Declaration of Compliance for a Canadian resident) (except where prohibited by law) and Assignment of Rights, and any Release Forms required by these Official Rules (within three (3) days of notification attempt) or status of potential winner will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection.
- PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"): Grand Prize (1): A 3-day/2-night trip for winner and guest to Los Angeles, California, USA or New York City, New York, USA (dates specified by Sponsor) to attend a Sofia Vergara Head & Shoulders photo shoot. Trip includes round-trip coach class air transportation from originating city to New York City, New York, USA, or Los Angeles, California, USA, 2-nights' hotel accommodations, ground transportation to/from hotel/photo shoot and USD$500 spending money (awarded in the form of a Sponsor specified gift card). The maximum ARV the Grand Prize is USD$4,150. If Grand Prize winner is unable to travel on dates specified and agreed to or if unable to participate in any prize related activity on dates specified by Sponsor, prize will be forfeited and another winner will be chosen. Airline carrier's regulations and conditions apply. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. If the Grand Prize winner resides within approximately 150-miles from destination city, he/she will receive ground transportation to/from destination or a Sponsor-specified travel stipend and will not receive additional compensation of any kind in conjunction with such prize substitution. Grand Prize winner and guest of Grand Prize winner must possess valid travel documents (i.e., valid photo ID, valid passport, Visa, etc.) in order to travel. Failure to obtain required travel documents by Grand Prize winner or guest may result in forfeiture of prize and alternate determination. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, taxes, insurance, telephone charges, room service and laundry services, personal expenses, gratuities, entertainment, transfers, incidental charges, or any other items not specifically described in these Official Rules, any transportation not mentioned within such prize descriptions and all expenses for any of the foregoing are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for prize or any portion of prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to prize unavailability for any reason, including but not limited to, cancellation, scheduling conflicts or an event of force majeure; and, in such circumstance, an alternate prize/prize component of equal value will be awarded and the Sponsor's obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. No responsibility or liability is assumed for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of prize.
- GENERAL RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules, and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. All entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the Twitter/Instagram account submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, on the sweepstakes websites/applications, or by any human error which may occur in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes if any aspect of the Sweepstakes becomes technically corrupted, and select the Grand Prize winner in a random drawing from all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Sponsor and its agencies and each party's respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees and Twitter and Instagram, will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or the awarding of the prize. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of prize.
- DISPUTES: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or the
prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Ohio. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Ohio or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio.
- GRAND PRIZE WINNER'S NAME: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, available after September 20, 2014, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by October 20, 2014 to: #PartOfOurFamily Sweepstakes Winner, 100 Marcus Drive, Dept: KD, Melville, NY, USA 11747.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is The Procter & Gamble Distributing LLC, One P&G Plaza, Cincinnati, OH 45202.